Warsaw Taxi Long Distance Transfers - Taxi & Private Transfer.
Warsaw Taxi offers the highest quality taxi service
with a fleet of luxury cars.
SUV Kodiaq L&K 4×4.
Black colour of the car. Black leather on the seats and in the interior. Capacity: 1 – 3 passengers.
SUV Kodiaq L&K 4×4.
A boot capacity of 835 l which can be increased to a mighty 2,065 l by folding down the rear seats.
Private minivan car at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 5th.
Capacity: 1 – 7 passengers.
Private minibus at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 19th people.
Capacity: 8 – 19 passengers.
We are always ready to provide the highest standards of chauffeur service for:
- long distance taxis
- business meetings.
- taxi transport from Warsaw Chopin Airport and from Warsaw Modlin Airport.
- all cultural and sporting events of rental of chauffeur-driven cars for hours (short-term and long-term rental) (road shows).
- trips on any routes in Poland and abroad.
- trips for larger groups.
Thanks to our many years of experience in the transport market in Poland, we are able to meet all the requirements of our customers. Moreover, we are distinguished by quick and direct response to the questions asked to us and immediate solution of any problems.
Warsaw Taxi offers various financial settlement options:
- MasterCard or Visa payments direct to the driver.
- collective payments (settlement of services after their performance on a single invoice) made by bank transfer.
- online payments with PayPal (American Express, MasterCard, Visa) or bank transfer with Paynow (i.a. mBank, Alior Bank, BNP Paribas, City Handlowy, Credit Agricole, ING Bank, Millenium, Santander, T-Mobile, Toyota Bank).
- cash (in Polish currency or in foreign currency at the current exchange rate).
- direct money transfers to Revolut or Wise bank account in all major currencies (AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, ILS, JPY, KRW, NOK, PLN, SEK, TRY, USD).
Why choose Warsaw Taxi services ?
with the customer service department. We try to answer every question by e-mail within few or several minutes. We make every effort to prepare the best offer and monitor its execution by our employees on an ongoing basis. We believe that taking care of every detail is our hallmark.
Because our customers include governmental organizations, financial institutions, companies from all sectors – as well as public figures from the world of politics and culture – we never disclose on our websites who we have worked with. we believe that a transport company is from carrying passengers and not from making paparazzi’s life easier. However, we do not hide the fact that – like everyone else – we like gossip and sensations.
Warsaw Taxi drivers have many years of experience in driving vehicles and are true enthusiast of motorization and technology. Everyone knows the topography of cities and the habits of Polish drivers, which in the era of globalization and multiculturalism of drivers in some companies offering the cheapest trips – becomes a basic condition to reach the designated place safely and on time.
Warsaw Taxi - long distance taxi service
WIDE RANGE OF CARS
We offer rides by car without taxi signs from sedan Toyota Camry, SUV Kodiaq 4×4 and higher class Mercedes E or Mercedes S cars, through Vans (4-7 passengers), minibuses (up to 24 passengers) to buses (up to 67 passengers).
Our drivers’ standard clothing includes long trousers, a shirt and a blazer.
Warsaw Taxi - Sightseeing Tours
Warsaw Taxi offers sightseeing tours with qualified guides to all places of interest in Poland and neighbouring countries.
AUSCHWITZ & KRAKOW & WIELICZKA TOUR
Krakow – Wieliczka Salt Mine – Auschwitz. See all the most important places around Krakow in a nutshell. This is what other takes from 2 to 3 days – you will explore it in several hours.
AUSCHWITZ & BIRKENAU
Auschwitz Birkenau Museum is located 320 km from Warsaw, without direct connection. Public transport travel time from Warsaw to Auschwitz is from 5 to 7 hours in one way.
MALBORK TOUR - CASTLE OF THE TEUTONIC ORDER
Malbork (ger. Marienburg) – the largest surviving Gothic fortress in the world. Built from the thirteen century by the Teutonic Order is currently on the UNESCO heritage list.